Thursday, December 31, 2015

No Resolutions, Just Make Changes

Well, in about 7 hours from now, it will be 2016!!! It's so hard to believe 2015 is practically over! I turned 40 in October and I spent it in Mexico with my BFF, Fuzz (Harold). Also, I sold my townhouse in April, which was such a relief for me. I HATED living in that townhouse; and now I'm living with Fuzz and trying to save as much money as possible. I also had 2 surgeries...one in March which was a LEEP, and a I finally got those extra breast tissue under my armpit removed in June!! I feel so much more confident when I wear strapless tops now. Anyway, those were the upsides of 2015!! The downsides were I lost an aunt and an uncle (Aunt Bones (Myra) and Uncle Danny) They will be missed truly. Health issues played a part in their deaths, and that is another reason why I'm planning to be so much more health conscious and more active in 2016.

So, again, I'm not making any resolutions, I'm simple changing my game plan for 2016.
  1. a minimum 1hr exercise 6/d/wk
  2. journal my food daily using MyFitnessPal and/or SparkPeople
  3. 1 gallon of water/day (less if trail run/walk)
  4. No less than 6 days/week
  5. Continue multivitamins and Pregnitude
  6. Weigh only once/mth on scale.
  7. NSV (non scale victories) once a month
  8. $1/hr workout
  9. Eat clean!
  10. PRAYER!!!!!
Journaling will help me too because it will be a way to help me stay accountable and focused on my goals. Remember, summer bodies are built in winter!!

Get Ready....Let's do this!!!

 photo Sig2015-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment