Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Image result for HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
Today will be the beginning of the rest of my life!!!!! 
I say that because I plan to live each day like it's my last! Yes, unfortunately I'm still under the weather today, I have every intention when I get 100% better to go gung ho and live in the moment and stop worrying about tomorrow!! I have goals in 2016 but I can't meet those goals if I'm stressing about my weight, my skin, my money, etc. 

Day 1
Starting today, my primary focus is eating clean!! I'm attempting to go cold turkey and do 100% clean, but I think today might be 80/20 (80% clean, 20% not clean)

BREAKFAST
2 scrambled eggs with chopped baby spinach and sausage

Yeah, I know pork sausage isn't my best choice, but it's what I had on hand and it get's the job done with my protein intake. 



 photo Sig2015-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment