Monday, January 4, 2016

Biggest Loser Begins TONIGHT!!

Ok, so I completely forgot The Biggest Loser Season 17 was coming back on again!! Woohoo!! So finally, I've decided I'll weigh-in EVERY MONDAY that The Biggest Loser is scheduled to air until the finale.
Yeah, I know I posted earlier today, but I'm planning to weighn in every Monday and at the end, I'll reward myself!! WOOHOO!!

So, I think there are 18 episodes, and therefore, I think that's 18 weeks, and May 9th will be the final weighin day for myself (or whenever the final episode of season 19 might be. 

I already previously stated my goals, along with Herbalife, clean eating, and exercise, I'm planning to NOT care much about the pounds as much as the inches and DEFINITELY building endurance and eating clean. 

My starting weight, 196lbs

Let's do this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment