Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dietbet begins tomorrow

Ok, I think I'm ready!! Well of course I'm ready! Taking the plunge and joining a Dietbet/MamaMclaughlin's challenge will give me the motivation I need to lose 4% of my starting weight, which is 196lbs...so, 4% that is -7.8lbs or  188.2lbs. I've been reading some of the other "better's" post and they're doing plans like 21 Day Fix, weight watchers, etc. We'll I'm doing Herbalife for at least the first week. So we'll see how that goes.

Also, speaking of herbalife, today was day one and honestly I don't know how long this is gonna last. I'm starting with replacing 2 meals a day, breakfast and lunch, and a clean dinner. Tonight was baked tilapia, half baked sweet potato and green beans. Needless to say, I was hungry! But I fought thru it. Tomorrow will be a better day, especially since I'll be getting my butt back into the gym from being sick the last week and a half. I'm praying for energy, stamina, and motivation to get back on track.

So here's to a restful night, and an awesome day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment