Saturday, January 2, 2016

Changes Will Be Made

Unfortunately, I'm still sick and I STILL haven't been able to workout!! My original goal was to start working out on Jan 1, 2016...well, with today being Jan 2, 2016, I haven't been able to meet that goal! I feel a little bit better, but I'm still having issues breathing and my energy is drained.
I'm praying tomorrow will be a much better day! I've been taking medicine all day and drinking orange juice, so hopefully after a good night's rest, I'll be up and at 'em in the morning to get my butt back in the gym!

I was browsing youtube today and I came across a video where a woman challenged herself to work out for 21 days straight, to form a habit. Well, she did it and she states she actually formed the habit where she didn't want to go a day without working out.

So, on today, I'm challenging myself to workout for 21 days STRAIGHT!!! Hopefully I'll be feeling better to get back to the gym tomorrow, or outside to run/walk. But even if I'm not tomorrow, whatever day I start will be Day 1 for me.

I've been viewing so many motivational videos on youtube of how women challenged themselves to either change their eating or to change their exercise, or to start exercising. I don't want to look back 6 months to a year from now and regret not starting and sticking to a plan!!

Also, I'm going to sign up for a dietbet challenge that starts on Jan 5. It's Mama Laughlin's DietBet and she actually is giving away all expense paid trip for 2 to anywhere in Mexico or the Caribbean! Woohoo!!!! Since I already went to Cancun for my 40th birthday this past October, I'd LOVE to go to Cozumel, Mexico!! I like the concept of dietbet because it's an accountability method that I'm paying $35 and for 4 weeks my goal is to lose 4% of my starting weight. If I meet my goal, I'll get a portion of the pot. And as of now the pot is $37,660 with 1076 participants. I'll keep you posted!!

I'm praying for the best me I can be in 2016...not only to have more energy and to lose weight, but I want to complete a 5k race without stopping to walk, improve my skin, balance my hormones, and to be more toned and have so much more endurance. This is my time to shine, and I have EVERY intention on accomplishing those goals this year!! Amen!!

 photo Sig2015-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment